Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am so refreshingly warm

Well I am here, and it was so easy!

I ended up running into this guy from SU who is from Puebla who was on the same flight as me which made everything so easy. He sorted out our bus from Mexico city and told me a lot about Puebla. Then last night I hung out with Bryan which was great until he made me watch Seven. Such a creepy movie, and not great to watch right before you have to go sleep alone in a room you've never been in before. Oh well, I survived.

Then today I walked around the Zocalo with Cat and Bryan and it was pretty relaxed. I'm trying to ease into everything and enjoy the fact that I don't have much to do.

My family is really nice and the food is great. We (we being Bryan and me) have to sit outside on the curb to steal wireless from our neighbors, but it's kind of ok and sort of interesting.

When I have something exciting to share, look forward to hearing from me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment